At Carriage House, we have culled our shared birth and postpartum experiences and training to develop a strong, interesting and fun classroom experience. We believe that it is best to fill your birth tool bag with as many options as possible, therefore we teach what is most useful and use what we feel are the best elements from the various laboring methods that are out there today. Whether at home, in a hospital or birth center, we believe that good birth outcomes happen when fear is replaced by confidence and understanding of the mother’s body and the very normal experience that is pregnancy and childbirt
The Carriage House Birth Intensive Childbirth Education class is a 10 hour, one weekend (Saturday, Sunday) commitment. It offers families the same full curriculum as the six-week version just condensed.
Class covers but is not limited to:
* Anatomy and Physiology of Pregnancy and Birth
* Physical and Emotional Stages of Pregnancy
* Physical and Emotional Stages of Labor
* Pain Coping Techniques – from visualization to hands on, water and beyond
* Birth Preferences (formerly known as the birth plan)
* Pain Management Options and hands on practice
* Labor Support–who to have at your birth
* Interventions and Induction
* Cesarean Birth
* Your Postpartum Body and Life
This Intensive is $450 PER COUPLE!
BOTH SATURDAY and SUNDAY 10am-4pm
Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org